An auto accident can leave you with serious injuries and a damaged or destroyed vehicle. Auto accidents can be caused due to negligence, not following traffic rules, distracted driving, or speed and intoxication. An auto accident attorney can help you get the compensation you deserve. The Law Office of Reuven Epstein has experience handling auto accident cases in NY. We strive hard to claim maximum compensation for our clients.
How We Can Help
When we handle your case, we will
- Look at the evidence surrounding your auto accident, including the vehicles themselves, review police reports and talk to, if any, eyewitnesses.
- Evaluate the total cost of your accident, including medical treatment, lost wages, the cost to repair or replace your car, as well as compensation for emotional trauma.
- Talk and try to negotiate a settlement with the other driver and file a lawsuit against the other driver if a settlement is not done.
- Represent you in court.
- As we have better understanding of the law, we will guide you with all the claims and related matters.
- Talk with the insurance company.
If you or your loved one has an auto accident then hiring an auto accident attorney might be your most important decision.
- What Is Comparative Fault And How Would That Impact My Auto Injury Case In New York?
- What Are The Time Limits Of The Statute Of Limitations For Bringing A Personal Injury Auto Accident Claim In New York?
Injured in an Auto Accident? The Law Office of Reuven Epstein Can Help in Your Time of Need
The Law Office of Reuven Epstein is experienced with accident cases, and knows how to help clients get the maximum compensation. Call us today at (845) 208-2444. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call For Free Consultation