A serious auto accident can happen at any moment on the road, no matter how carefully you drive, due to the negligence or inexperience of another driver. These types of accidents occur all too often here in the state of New York and can be caused by failure to follow traffic rules, distracted driving, poor road conditions, bad weather, excessive speed, and intoxication.
Unfortunately, auto accidents—whether they involve cars, trucks, buses, bicycles, pedestrians, or motorcycles—often leave you with severe injuries and a damaged or destroyed vehicle. It’s not uncommon for victims of collisions to suffer long-lasting and life-changing consequences on their mental and physical wellbeing.
If you’ve been injured in an auto accident that wasn’t your fault here in Spring Valley, NY, you need the legal representation of an effective and experienced auto accident attorney who can help you get the compensation you deserve. The Law Office of Reuven Epstein has experience handling auto accident cases in New York. We strive to claim maximum compensation for our clients.
- What Is Comparative Fault And How Would That Impact My Auto Injury Case In New York?
- What Are The Time Limits Of The Statute Of Limitations For Bringing A Personal Injury Auto Accident Claim In New York?
How We Can Help
When we handle your case, we will:
- Look at the evidence surrounding your auto accident, including the vehicles themselves, review police reports, and talk to any eyewitnesses. The Law Office of Reuven Epstein has all of the resources needed to conduct a thorough investigation of the accident to support your claim.
- Evaluate the total cost of your accident, including medical treatment, lost wages, the cost to repair or replace your car, as well as compensation for emotional trauma, called pain and suffering.
- Talk and try to negotiate a settlement with the other driver and file a lawsuit against the other driver’s insurance company if a settlement is not secured.
- Represent you in court. At The Law Office of Reuven Epstein, we have more than 33 years of litigation experience.
- Guide you through all the claims and related matters with our understanding of the law. Your focus should be on getting better, not handling complicated paperwork.
- Talk with the insurance company on your behalf. Insurers often avoid paying you the amount you’re entitled to after an accident. Your attorney can handle all legal proceedings and negotiate insurance claims and settlements for you. Hiring a dedicated truck accidents attorney is especially important after an accident involving a commercial vehicle when you’re facing the trucking company’s team of insurance adjusters and lawyers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in an auto accident, then hiring an auto accidents attorney might be your most important decision. The best way to ensure you have the resources you need to make a full recovery from your accident is with aggressive and professional legal representation.
Injured in an Auto Accident in Spring Valley, NY? The Law Office of Reuven Epstein Can Help in Your Time of Need
The Law Office of Reuven Epstein specializes in accident cases and knows how to help clients get the maximum compensation. Bus Accident Lawyer Reuven Epstein has over 33 years of experience dealing with serious auto accident cases in the state of New York.
Mr. Epstein has seen firsthand the heavy burden placed on the shoulders of accident victims, and he’s spent his entire career fighting to lighten that load for his clients by advocating for their rights and securing them the compensation they need to move forward. Mr. Epstein believes that compensation should take into consideration not only the financial effects of your accident, but the physical and emotional toll as well.
After an accident, the days ahead can look bleak, especially for those who are worried about mounting medical bills. With the right attorney at your side, you can rest assured that you’ll secure the damages you need and hold the other party responsible for their negligence. You have rights as a victim, and you deserve the best attorneys on your side who will treat you with kindness but show uncompromising opposition to the other party’s insurance company.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
If you live in Spring Valley or the surrounding area of Rockland County and have been a victim of an auto accident, let the Law Office of Reuven Epstein get you or your loved one the compensation you deserve as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Call us today at (845) 208-2444. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call For Free Consultation